Sunday, March 29, 2009

Well it's been another week and everything is going well. My mom and dad are coming out on Thursday so I'm really excited about that. I love it when they come out since I don't get to see them as often as I would like to. I woke up this morning with a sore throat. So far on my diet that I'm doing I have lost five pounds and I wish I would of lost more but the good news is I'm not gaining more. My husband says if I do it for 1 more week (the diet) and if I don't lose anymore more than I've already lost I could stop if I wanted. But I guess it's good because I'm eating more fruit and now I can sort of monitor what I'm eating. Plus drinking more water. Now we are getting ready for church. I'm wondering do you think every dream comes true? For the last couple of nights I have had a real disturbing dream about myself so I was just wondering. I keeping seeing kids I used to teach in church when they were 2 and in the fall they are going to start kindergarten. They look so much older than the little kids I used to teach. Now I can understand when my parents come and say that my kids look so much different than the last time they saw them. I'll try to write on my blog before my parents come if I remember if not I'll try to write after there gone. So until I write again. Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five pounds is better than nothing. I hope you had fun visiting with Mom and Dad. I wish I could've been there. Love, Jen

p.s. I don't understand dreams at all. I always have really crazy dreams. Bad ones too, but sometimes I think they're just a representation of our fears. So, no, I don't think they always come true!
p.s.s.
My word verification today is chboote, and I can't help but think (chabootie!)