Monday, March 9, 2009

Well here I am again! A new day has come, and here I am writing on my blog again. Things are better like my sister told me we all have to go through rough times. I am so glad when I'm happy I don't like to be down and depressed. Saturday I took my boys to get hair cuts and of course my daughter wanted her hair cut so all of my kids got hair cuts. My oldest is changing from a boy to a Man. That's very interesting. We have had the talk from some papers his doctor gave me. I thought my son was going to die and kept asking if I was done so he could watch T.V. That made me sort of happy but I rather him hear it from me than someone else. So if he has questions he'll come to me hopefully. I saw a good movie on Saturday but it was long and my husband even watched it with me. The movie was "Australia" with Nicole Kidman. I really liked it. We had a friend over on Saturday who said he would start me on a diet. I asked him where I should be weight wise and he told me about 115 or 120. So I hope it is helping I go to the gym 3 times a week. I want to get a better eating habit or just start eating more healthy. Well I better go to have F.H.E. So until next  time. 

No comments: