Friday, March 20, 2009

Well hello there! I would of wrote sooner today but my daughter throw-up this morning so she stayed home from school. For the last past couple of days she has been complaining of her stomach hurting but she has gone to school and plays after school and eats dinner and has been fine. Except for today I woke her up she asked for a drink of water and then it all came up. So since she threw-up I kept her home from school. But as soon as the boys came home from school she told me I feel so much better. My oldest son came home from school with blood on his the arm of his jacket. I asked what happened and he said that a kid pushed him off of the bar at school. I was all upset asking 20 questions. My son kept saying Yes mom I told the office and was rolling his eyes. Then when my other son heard us talking about it told his brother show me who it was and I'll beat him up. He is all talk and no action. My friend told me of a store that was hiring so yesterday I went to get a job application but they told me they didn't have any left but I could go on line and put in my resume. So since I was in town I decided to look at some more places. They just told me they weren't hiring but I finally went to a place where they were hiring but only dayshifts. I said that's perfect that's what I need. So the manager had me fill out job application there and was talking to me about what I expected from the job and what days and hours I could work. They also told me to come check back at the beginning of next week. So we'll see what happens. I better go and make dinner. So until next time. See Ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post. I love hearing from you. So...what did the office say? Have you talked to his teacher yet?