Sunday, March 15, 2009

Well I have decided that my blog is sort of like my journal. This morning I watched the movies I made for my kids and my husband and I never thought I could ever love anyone so unconditionally as I love my mom and dad and brothers and sister. But I do. I have been on a detox for my body so I can loose weight. I have already lost 4 pounds. We went to the temple earlier this week and did some endowments for my husbands dead family. It was nice to see the temple, I don't know how to explain it but when I go to the temple it always makes me feel like everything I've been feeling just goes away. Even though it doesn't it feels that way when I'm in the temple. If only I could stay there all day. I talk to my family in California yesterday and that was nice. Even though I can't see my family every day I am glad for cell phones so I can at least talk to them every day if I want to. I even talked to my brothers new girlfriend. She seems really nice and I even found out her parents live in Utah and friends that live in the same place we do. So hopefully this means that he will come visit. We will see. I'm going to have something to eat before we go to church.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See! So now I checked both of your recent posts! I love you, Di, and I know things are hard right now, but I have faith that they will get better. We just have to ride out the storm. Love, Jen