Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My oldest came back from camp this afternoon. I asked if he had fun, he said yes but the snow was up to his waist. Plus the three pairs of socks he took were soaking wet. He also said there was a mouse in his cabin that got into his sleeping bag that he picked up with his feet and then got it in his hand and threw it across the room and it died. I also called the place were I applied for the job and the manager told me since 5 other restaurants within a 10 mile radius of the place were I applied just opened up they are having to cut back on the employees hours they already have. But to keep checking back every once and awhile. So I will probably check back when the kids are back in school next year. Since they only have about a month left. Which is good for my  mom and dad since my mom wasn't very excited when I told her I had an interview and might be getting a job. Tonight is my sons pinewood derby for scouts. My daughter came in the house and told me she was freezing. Then her friend came over to see if she could play but I was going to make dinner so I said no, and that was just the end of the world and she told me I only knew the word no. I just love it when your kids think there smarter than you are. Well I better go it's time for my sons scouts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O.k. So, the mouse story is disgusting. So are the soaking wet socks! Boys, huh? As for your little girl, I've only gotten a little taste of that sass, but I'm sure it's coming! What else is new? Sorry about the job, but maybe it's for the better since the kids will be out of school soon. Keep the faith! Love, Jen