Sunday, March 22, 2009

Well here I go again. Tomorrow my oldest is going on a camp out with his school. It's only for one night and be back on Tuesday. I think it is going to be fun. I saw pictures of where there going from the teacher. Now my daughter was feeling fine yesterday and played with our neighbor all day after we came home from grocery shopping and running around. My middle child was complaining that his leg hurt and he had scratches all over. I asked Why? The answer I got was I was climbing trees. Go figure, no wonder his legs hurt and he had scratches. Tomorrow I go check back with the place I applied for a job. I hope they have good news for me. Keep me in your prayers. I'm sorry I haven't been posting pictures on my blog but my husband did something different with our pictures and I haven't figured it out yet. My husband bought me Twilight the movie yesterday. We all watched it last night. I'm going to a baby shower on Wednesday night. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to give? I usually just give diapers because I'm not really sure of the sex. A boy and a girl can both get diapers. Last week my husband had a few jobs so cross my fingers it's starting to pick up again. Well that's all for now but I'll be back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping me posted. I love you! Call me tomorrow. Love, Jen