Friday, March 6, 2009

Well hello strangers! Well let me keep you updated on everything that has been going on with our lives. The boys have been playing basketball since January but it is now coming to an end. Even though the boys were on different teams they loved playing and want to play next year. Which well be better for me because they will be in the same age group and on the same team. But now it is time for baseball and they will be on the same team. But Arianna wants to play soccer this year so we are just waiting for the sign ups. My husband is going to start school in May. I have been such a source of faith for my husband since his work has been slow for the last little while. Just reminding him this is how it usually is this time of the year, and it always picks up. But yesterday I just had a melt down thinking that everything wasn't going to work out like it always does. I hate having undeniable faith and letting the devil work his way in and have me question my faith. I remember the last time this happened it was the fast sunday after my brother was killed in a car accident. I was walking up to bare my testimony, and I started to doubt and question everything I'd ever borne in my testimonies ever before. I want to be able to not go through this anymore because it makes me feel so bad and terrible, and it makes me feel like I'm contradicting myself after making my husband start to believe because of my faith and belief. If anybody reading this has any advice I would love to hear it and gladly except it. I try to be strong for friends and family. But I guess  we all need help sometimes. I just wish I didn't have to have this as one of my trials. I need to go and make dinner for my family. Hopefully I can be more current on my blog. It's easier to write my feelings than talk about them. So until next time. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...you blogged. I really just checked it so I could give you a hard time about not posting a blog, but you did! I'm so proud of you. I don't know if I have any advice from you, but unfortunately, I think that is something we all have to go through. It's easy to believe when everything is going great, but so much harder when things are rough! Hang in there! Love, Jen

Anonymous said...

Oops. I just checked my post and found a grammatical error. I meant to say advice for you. That will teach me to proof read before I hit send!