Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I have  decided instead of making my sister or friends listen to all my problems, I'll just write them down on my blog. I feel better when I write it down. I feel like I have been putting on weight because with my husband not having work and always being home makes me feel so lazy. Plus since I'm home I'm always snacking. So I guess my husband has been sending out his resume but it looks as if Utah is not hiring because all the response he has got back is New York and New Orleans. So now I'm getting a little stressed out. When I talk about it I start really thinking about our situation and look at how bad it is. It's just times like this that I wish I had family that lived in Utah. I wish I could see my family more than I do. It's very different after I got married because my family and extended family would get together all the time. But I guess since everyone lives so far from everybody else it's  more difficult. Well I'm so sorry if this sounds like a pity party. So I will give you information on my kids. My oldest is getting so grown up it seems to me like just the other day we were bringing him home from the hospital after he was born. Now for my next oldest I can remember bringing him home from the hospital not for being born but for having a busted lip for falling off his booster seat. Now for my last and final child, I remember being so glad to come home from the hospital and to have all my kids at home. I am so glad to have them and thank God for them everyday!

No comments: