Sunday, June 1, 2008

I love my children and husband with all of my heart. I am very grateful for my extended family. They don't realize how much of an example they are to my sons and husband. I am so thankful for the Lord in my life. I know from personal experience that miracles are real and for that I am eternally grateful. I am so thankful for my parents for bringing me up in the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. With out it I am afraid were I would be today. I am so thankful for the atoning sacrifice of our lord and savior Jesus Christ. I know without a shadow of a doubt that families are for ever and with that knowledge I know I can live with my family for eternity. Even my brother Mike. I testify that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. Every time I read it is confirmed to me. Well tomorrow starts summer vacation. So through this blog might be the only way I will be talking to anyone. I need to work on controlling my anger and working on my patients and yelling.  When I think I am doing better at it I snap and it's usually around my husband who makes me feel worse about myself and that I'm a bad mom and my kids are going to hate me. I don't think kids realize how much crap we put up with, and how much we do love them no matter what they do. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you too! From your baby sis.