Thursday, June 19, 2008

Well it has been awhile since I have updated my blog. Yesterday, my husband and boys came home from Wyoming, and we celebrated Nickolas' 9th birthday. It was GREAT! They  woke up early to come home so dealing with Nickolas who didn't have enough sleep . I already had a headache before the party. I am so thankful for my neighbors for barbecuing the meat I supplied. I am so grateful for all of  my friends and family and the support and love they give me. If I didn't have them I think everyone would think I was psycho and not just my husband. I really appreciate it if you do think I'm psycho but I don't know about it. Arianna has already told me that for her birthday in July she wants to go to Chuck E. Cheese, because now they sell birthday cakes. On Monday my daughter and I saw " Kung Fu Panda. " We went to an early movie after lunch and there was  probably about 5 or 6 other people there which was nice. Take care until next time.

1 comment:

Breeana said...

Diana, I tagged you so look on my blog and you'll know what to do!