Thursday, June 12, 2008

Yesterday, we went to our boys baseball game. They are in the play-offs and they win there first game. So I think this means there in the world series, or something like that. The principal of the new school the kids are going to be going to has a son on the team. So I showed Arianna who he was and she said, "He's handsome!" I got a crack out of that. I was talking to my mom yesterday and she told me that everyone is coming over on Sunday. I said what for and she told me it's Father's Day. Surprise!  I hope this blog is letting everyone know what's going on in our life. If you have any questions or concerns call me. Our home phone is off so you'll have to call my cell phone. I can't believe in 6 days he will be 9. Plus in 28 days my daughter will be 6. My birthday will fall in between there also. I hope that my husband has planned a BIG surprise party. I only say that because only 2 times we have done something BIG, all the other times he has worked. I don't think he reads my blog anyways and he's not the surprise party planner type. But that's O.K. I think I have had one surprise party when we have been married, and only his family was invited. Last year I think I was in California. Which reminded me when I was younger and my sister and I celebrated our birthdays together since we were born 2 years and 1 week apart. I love my sister and brothers with all of my heart. I miss not being able to see and talk with them face to face. It hurts me when I hear of them having problems and I'm not closer so I can help them. I hate seeing other people hurting and not be able to help. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you, Di!