Tuesday, June 10, 2008


Yesterday we went swimming which was fun because ther weren't a lot of people. My husband hasn't had any jobs so far this week so we've been able to do things I probably wouldn't do with out him here. But he alredy let me know that the first part of next week he has a job in flaming gorge, so he wont be home those nights. Today he took the boys to the batting cages and out to lunch and swimming. For a boys day. So of course my daughter has already asked, "When is mommy and little girls day?" I think it is really important for my husband to do this with his kids. Not just because it's a break sort of for me but kids need the one on one time with there parent. I think my daughter has a date with her dad this weekend. Tonight the boys have there first play-off game for baseball, Go Yankess! Last Saturday my daughter was in a parade with her dance class, for Pony Express Days, they were all dressed in there costumes of Alice in Wonderland for there recital. Her recital is June 28. I took my daughter to the park today and we saw some people we knew there with there kids and kids they watch and they where leaving, to have a picnic,  so I sked my daughter if she was ready to go and one of the ladies said she had extra food if my daughter and I wanted to come with them. So I asked, "Are you hungry? She said "No." Which I didn't think so since we ate before we came to the park. So then we went home. Probably if she was hungry I would of just taken her home anyways, It's hard for me to except offers like that, because what if what they have my child doesn't like or they eat to much. So that's why we eat before or when we come back. I think I need to work on that being the one to except someones help instead of giving the help. My younger son has a birthdayin eight days and he will be 9. He is my hardest but also my one that was born on the same date as my car accident 6 years later. I guess that's one way to keep my mind on other things. I guess in a way I am thankful for the distraction.  

No comments: