Friday, May 30, 2008




Well the kids are finally out of school for the summer. I found out yesterday that next year all my kids will be going to a different school next year. Robert will be in 5th grade, Nickolas will be in 4th grade, and Arianna will be in 1st grade. I will put up pictures of them with there teachers from this year. Arianna and Robert both had new teachers which were great. But Nickolas' teacher Mrs. Sorenson is retiring this year. She was a great teacher and really helped Nickolas. I will be eternally grateful to her for the rest of my life. Yesterday Rob and I took the kids to play miniature golfing and to the batting cages. After we had to tell the boys that miniature golfing wasn't like playing baseball and you didn't have to hit the ball so hard, Robert and Nickolas got one hole in one. Then at the batting cages the boys each hit about 25 balls and then it broke so after the guy fixed it I decided to give it a try. Rob told me I would have 25 balls and then a red light would go on and that would be the end of my turn. the guy told us since it broke he put 150 more balls in. to make a long story short I ended up hitting all 150 balls because the light never came on. When I was done Robert said, "You are better than both the girls on our baseball team. My patience is short and I do yell but I do love my kids with all of my heart I would rather yell than hit or beat my kids and believe me I am very tempted at times. But then I just remember the cute things they do or how cute they are or when my husband is home put them in the basement with there Dad say, "I'm done!' shut the door and go watch t.v. in my room.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey, I love your blog!! Oh, and we tried to call you, because Easton was saying "Bobert" &"Nick" when he was looking at their pictures with their teachers! It was so cute.

Anonymous said...

You're awesome! 150 balls, huh? And a nearly perfect score on PS3 bowling? You are one hot sportsy momma!I love the pictures of the kids with their teachers. Arianna looks just like you!!!