Thursday, June 5, 2008




Well yesterday I took the kids to get haircuts I'll try to post the pictures. Arianna just got an inch cut off. But since I took the boys and my husband wasn't home to watch her I decided to get her hair a trim. Like I did Last summer. She still needs it long enough to put in a bun for ballet.  I usually go to California for a month in the summer, but Arianna has dance until the end of July. So I guess I will stay in Utah for the summer. But I think my parents are coming out in August. I am really excited, I love when my parents come to visit, I only wish my sister would come out with her family or if her husband is anything like mine and can't take off work or doesn't want to at least her and her girls. We love the men in our life. How ever much they get on our nerves. My husband got wireless internet yesterday and they put something on our house and of course it was really windy last night and we watched  National Treasure 2, so by the time I went to bed I only got a couple hours of sleep until something was hitting the side of the house. So I read 2 chapters of the 3rd book of the Twilight series. Those books are very interesting. I hope we will have a family vacation this summer. My husband is trying to cut down on expense around the house so we are probably going to turn off our house phone and just use our cell phones. So we have been trying to help our kids memorize our numbers. I think all three of the kids know at least mine by now.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute haircuts! Love, Auntie Jenny