Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Well Memorial Day is over and if you don't live in Utah you probably barbecued in something other than rain and hail like we did. Yes, I know it's the end of May and the kids are almost out of school for summer break. The most important part is that we spent it with family. Even though while we were watching Arianna's kindergarten program she had to wake up her grandpa and say, " Grandpa you're missing everything." Oh, kids say the darnedest things. Well if you don't know me you are probable wondering if I mean to say what I write, don't worry I know what I'm typing. If you don't like what I say stop reading this blog. There is one person in my family who says I am self-fish and mean but I don't think he likes me being so honest. This morning it must be the last week of school because I had the hardest time waking up one of my kids and when I went into the room I noticed the clean clothes I had for them to put away were in the closet. It just makes me think of the scripture in the Doctrine in Covenants 24:8, which reads, "Be patient in afflictions, for thou shalt have many;but endure them, for lo, I am with thee, even unto the end of thy days." Or I play the song by Josh Groban, "You raise me up." Well until the next time, talk to you later.

2 comments:

Breeana said...

Ah yes, the scripture we all have to remind ourselves about on more than one occasion, thats for sure. I happy to see you joined this blogging world - its wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I think Josh Groban should sing a new song called, "You Crack Me Up!"
ha ha ha


O.k. So I tried something new, let's see if I can post this comment. Love, Your Baby Sis