Sunday, May 25, 2008




Well I finally started blogging so I hope family and friends can get caught up on all the happenings going on in my life. I'll start by telling about my kids, school is going to end on Friday May 30. So I have a week to prepare myself for having my kids home all day. I went to California for Mother's Day weekend and for a family reunion. The best part was I just went by myself. I had a great time with family I had my best bowling score ever to bad it was on a video game. I told My husband if I ever had to move from the house I live in now I wanted to move to California. Since my Dad alway jokes about moving to Utah to my Mom but I don't get to see my brother's and sister as much as I want to and talk to them as much as I want to. But my life here in Utah hasn't been to bad, Robert does good in school, Nickolas has only had to have stitches once so far, and Arianna has her first ballet recital on June 28. 

No comments: