Thursday, July 9, 2009

I know it has been awhile since I've written on my blog but I decided to write since tomorrow is my daughters birthday and on Saturday the kids and I are flying to California to visit my family. I hope it will be fun for the kids as it will be for me. I want to do something that the boys will enjoy. After we come home we will probably have soccer practice for my daughter and football practice for the boys. Then it's back to school in August. I decided to put the kids on the early track which starts at 8:00 in the morning. I think that will be better since they wake up early anyways so they can wake up and get ready for school instead of goofing around like last year. Plus I think it will be better for my oldest, since I'm not sure what time seventh grade starts. Well we will see. I think today our family is going to go on a tour to see our new temple the Oquirrh temple. That should be a fun family activity. Well I probably well write again when I get back from California. I don't know when that will be since we only bought tickets there not for the flight back. So until I write again.

No comments: