Sunday, May 3, 2009

Here we go again with another week. I talked with someone yesterday about all my drama and now that I am not keeping it bottled up any more I have decided to just get over it. I can't change anybody else but myself. I don't want to change the way I am completely all just have to be careful who I get close to and what I share to others. I almost forgot who I should always turn to when things just aren't going the way I expected. Well as for the kids there doing great the baseball game for the boys was cancelled yesterday because it was raining. Which was good in a way since on Friday my oldest sprained his thumb playing teather ball. Well I need to go get ready for church so until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love ya, sis! hey...do you know how to use your web cam?