Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Well I just got home from volunteering at the kids school. I graded a spelling test and kept score while they played Deal or No Deal in teams on some science stuff before a science test. My son asked me to slide on his grounding today. But I told him I have before and he doesn't treat me any differently than he always does. It's funny at school when I'm helping in one sons class he's all lovey dovey but he has the worst attitude at home. I guess these are my trials for this part of my life. It's funny how defensive I get when my kids get put down or talked bad about. I guess if it makes people feel better to think there kids are better than mine and mine are awful, whatever! I know I yell a lot but my kids have been pretty good the last little while and they walked home after there baseball practice yesterday right after. I love my children so much!

No comments: