Wednesday, December 10, 2008




I didn't realize how much sacrifice and running around it took to have older kids. With sports and school activities plus church stuff. I guess you really can tell if you love your kids or anyone for that matter, if you are willing to sacrifice things for them. When we were down in California for Thanksgiving my sister and her family, my mom and dad, plus our family went to Disneyland. When my husband took the boys on some rides. The rest of us took the girls to see tinkerbell and her friends. For how long the line was I was expecting something spectacular. But there wasn't so after that my sister and I took our oldest girls on Space Mountain. Which was a treat for the moms. That is my absolute favorite roller coaster at Disneyland. At the end of the ride they take our picture and if it didn't cost an arm and a leg that would of been a picture worth keeping. My sisters daughter looked like she was scared to death my daughter had her head down my sister was smiling and it looked as if the speed was pulling the skin on my face back. Oh the memories we will have. I love spending time with all of my family. I am hoping they all can come to Utah next November for Thanksgiving and for when my son gets the priesthood. Well I need to go fix dinner for my family.

No comments: