Tuesday, July 1, 2008




On Saturday was Arianna's ballet recital, which was very good. They did Alice in Wonderland and she was a lobster. I was very happy for her she did so well. I am always so proud of everything my kids do, I loved them so much. Lately I have been missing my family so much, probably because around this time is when I am usually in California with my kids for a month but with Arianna in dance I can't go this summer. Usually we would celebrate all the summer birthdays in California. Maybe that's why it has been really hard for me this year since my sisters and my birthday is a week apart and we wont be spending it together. Nobody on my side of the family lives in Utah anymore since my brother was killed in a car accident. It's just not fun anymore having birthdays anymore. I just wish I could go on a trip, and not have to worry about anything or anyone.  

1 comment:

Analee said...

What a little ballerina beauty, she looks adorable in that costume. My girls hate some of their old dance pictures but I still love them--it takes me right back to yesteryear when I look at them. Ask Breeana about the orange and black clogging costume with the suspenders and the BIG buttons.